Sunday, February 8, 2009

February FO's BSJ, BS Cap, Blankie



This blanket was made using Patons Classic Merino, and Filatura Baby Bon Bon. I used the knit three, purl three prayer shawl pattern, and alternated it with rows of Bon Bon, also knitted in K3P3. After I finished the body of the blanket, I did a single crochet border. It blocked beautifully, and the Bon Bon cooperated nicely.



This project is the Baby Surprise Jacket by Elizabeth Zimmermann made in Sheep Shop Three, wool and silk. I love this yarn. It is soft and has a beautiful polish. I made a cap to match using my own pattern with a four point raglan decrease.



1 comment:

Jany said...

fiBut these are wonderful! How are you getting everything done so quickly? I love, love the BSJ outfit - beautiful color - Baby Matthew must be the handsomest ever in it.......and I got the photo of the Noro scarf and it is perfect.....did you enjoy making it? I have to say I really hate knitting mine, but I really love the way the colors stripe......maybe that is why you can finish two to my one.......miss you!